Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I do like this store, they have amazing clothing , but I also do believe it is a little expensive. It is best to take advantage of sales or coupons.
Love their shorts, jeans, and sweaters. They're nice quality. Do not shrink when washed, long lasting. They're pricey but worth it for long lasting.
I LOVE Abercrombie and Fitch so much!!! I always find the best pieces there! It can be a bit pricey but the quality and style is definitely worth it
I love this store so much everything they have is absolutely beautiful. I always talk about this store with my friends and we go shopping here loads
Recommend this store for jeans! I am very petite so this store is my go-to store when looking for the perfect jeans for my size. Very affordable too!
They have really expensive clothes but I shop there when they have a sale and it's definitely worth it I would recommend it if you willing a bit more
Their clothes quality is overall amazing. It is very long lasting and easy to take care of without so many specifications as to handle when washing.
Love the jeans from this company.'true to size, very comfortable and they wash nicely. I have pairs that have lasted years. One of my favorite brands
I bought a sweater for my sister and another for me, we really like the texture of our clothes and we love a lot of clothes that we see in the store.
I was an employee for a long time so I am biased. The quality of the clothing though is really great. Especially recently with the shift in branding.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos