Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great quality clothes. Great sales for the quality of the product. They also have great sale section in the back of each store where there is a lot of availability!
Love this brand. There is literally everything for every size. Their clothes/products are very and comfortable and very nice. Clothes fit so well and are comfortable enough to wear all day.
Yes I shop there I shop online is easier for me read access the quality is good and the price is excellent so I always look and wait for when there is Sales Online
Love the hip styles they have at Abercrombie & Fitch. I don't shop here often but I go for a quick fix. The quality is really good and lasts a long time.
Love their style. Definitely run a little small and aren’t size inclusive but if you can find things that fit they are a really good store and really good quality.
I love A&F! The store smells great when you walk in and all their clothes are super soft. They're always having sales and I definitely prefer them over Hollister.
We just recently started shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch for my 16 year old daughter. The prices are decent and even better when there are sales .
I love A&F because they have a wide array of jean sizes. I’m y’all and slender and with the option to buy pants in a litter longer length is always a plus in my book
In love with their fierce cologne. Jeans. And plaid shirts. They also have cute jeans. This is the more preppy and classy version of Hollister it’s sister store.
Great quality clothing that’s trendy and comfortable. I love their sweaters and jeans. It’s not the first place I go shopping but I find stuff I like every time.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos