BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Marco R.
New York
Great quality clothes. Great sales for the quality of the product. They also have great sale section in the back of each store where there is a lot of availability!
idania e.
Fresno
Love this brand. There is literally everything for every size. Their clothes/products are very and comfortable and very nice. Clothes fit so well and are comfortable enough to wear all day.
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
Yes I shop there I shop online is easier for me read access the quality is good and the price is excellent so I always look and wait for when there is Sales Online
Omayra L.
Boynton Beach
Love the hip styles they have at Abercrombie & Fitch. I don't shop here often but I go for a quick fix. The quality is really good and lasts a long time.
Emily R.
Kelseyville, CA
Love their style. Definitely run a little small and aren’t size inclusive but if you can find things that fit they are a really good store and really good quality.
Eva C.
I love A&F! The store smells great when you walk in and all their clothes are super soft. They're always having sales and I definitely prefer them over Hollister.
Amber H.
Palmer
We just recently started shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch for my 16 year old daughter. The prices are decent and even better when there are sales .
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I love A&F because they have a wide array of jean sizes. I’m y’all and slender and with the option to buy pants in a litter longer length is always a plus in my book
Sumeet B.
In love with their fierce cologne. Jeans. And plaid shirts. They also have cute jeans. This is the more preppy and classy version of Hollister it’s sister store.
Bobbie M.
Great quality clothing that’s trendy and comfortable. I love their sweaters and jeans. It’s not the first place I go shopping but I find stuff I like every time.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?