Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love there clothes socute and fashionable they always come out with something very cute i just wish it didn't cost so much and more stores local
A good store with lots of products. There are many types of products, it is likely that if you go you will find something that catches your eye.
nice store, but the prices are very high. the clothing is the same as many stores but the prices are too high.they have cute things there though.
Great Quality!!! I’ve had a couple of shirts and pants from this brand and they lasted well over 5 yrs and look really good still to this day!!!
Same thing as Hollister, really. Only good for sales, and even then, very rarely. I'm more indifferent towards these stores now that I'm older.
The jeans at abercrombie are the only ones that fit me perfectly but they're so expensive! Everything else in the store is small and overpriced.
Terrible store.... cheaply made overpriced clothing, bad values. This stuff isn't even in style anymore. Haven't shopped here since high school!
This store is really trendy. I get a lot of my jean jackets from here. I will say though this store gives off a overpriced Aeropostale in a way.
I personally love the clothing. The store obviously requires a gas mask and flashlight on entrance but they have amazing quality clothing items.
Everything looks the same and the customer service is generally bad. I do not recommend going here unless you like dark places with rude people.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos