Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Same thing as Hollister, really. Only good for sales, and even then, very rarely. I'm more indifferent towards these stores now that I'm older.
I used to love this store in middle school, after my freshmen year I stopped buying it for myself and started buying it for my younger siblings.
I personally love the clothing. The store obviously requires a gas mask and flashlight on entrance but they have amazing quality clothing items.
they last a lot it is a really good price i recommend this to anyone that is looking for a product that is going to last a lot this is the one!!
Over priced for no reason. I like their clothes, but it's not really worth the money. Except for the jeans, they fit very well and are well made.
Good quality clothing with decent semi affordable pricing. I usually get things here for people as gifts or if there's a sale I'll buy something.
I love there clothes socute and fashionable they always come out with something very cute i just wish it didn't cost so much and more stores local
Great clothes. The quality is excellent. The fragrances are to do die for! When i walk into an ab&f store i flip over the way it smells! Love it
I like their clothes but i am little disappointed with them not having new clothes. 6 months later and they still have the cloth i bought before.
It's okay its not my favorite store . Plus they never having big deals so you can save money. I have rewards too but I feel like they do nothing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos