Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love Abercrombie and Fitch! Especially love their winter jackets. I bought one about 3 years ago and it still looks like new. Amazing quality brand.
i havent shopped here in a while. the clothes are always cute, but theyre cheaply made for the price and never the true size always a little smaller
I am a frequent shopper at Abercrombie and Fitch! I get almost all of my jeans here. I love the fit, I love that they carry "longs" for my long legs.
I love shopping at this store because it has a lot of the basic clothes I need. The quality is inconsistent and it can get a little pricey at times.
Great clothing styles. Sale prices are great! The overwhelming cologne in the store makes it tough to enjoy shopping without leaving with a headache.
Classic! I wish they wouldn’t over logo sometimes but I can usually find some things without looking like a billboard! Very soft camis for layering!
I bought an overly priced shirt And I only wore it once and i washed it and when it came out of the wash it came out with a huge hole so money wasted
I’ve loved all the clothes I’ve bought from here. Good material and long lasting. They always have sales so everything I’ve bought isn’t very pricey!
The jeans are the real winners. Most of the other items are overpriced, including the jeans, but if you get the jeans on sale they last a long time.
I love shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch because people are always very helpful I may not got shot there very often but they have very good clothes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos