Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I am so glad they have expanded their sizes to more than size 12.. the average American are size 14 and love the quality and style of their clothes
I think Abercrombie has really revamped itself. The products are a little expensive in my opinion, but they have some really cute stuff these days.
I live this clothing brand . You can't go wrong with the summer dresses and jeans . So much to choose from and I love that they carry petite size.
Abercrombie and Fitch is a brand that I trust because the clothing is high quality. I own several pairs of their jeans and enjoy the fit and wear.
Cute clothes for okay prices. Kind of cheap material and never really last as long as I expect them too. Very stylish and in season trends though.
Even though they are very over priced, when they have a sale I go in and purchase a lot of items for the same amount it would have cost for 1 item.
I love Abercrombie, the clothes are always the best quality and there's lots of options to chose from. Both the men's and women's clothes are nice.
Although these clothes are really expensive they are really good quality. I like to check out the clearence before anything else though for sure :)
Overpriced in my opinion but I like the new styles they have especially the work out clothes! Runs small especially this romper I got but loved it!
They have amazing clothes I love this store i have bought so many things from this place they have amazing sweatshirts and it's a really cute store
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos