Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,594 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love this brand. There is literally everything for every size. Their clothes/products are very and comfortable and very nice. Clothes fit so well and are comfortable enough to wear all day.
To be honest, this store is way overpriced. Every now and then I can find something very cute, but it is always so expensive. And the workers always seem like they are better than you. I shop there every now and then.
They have the best high wasted boyfriend jeans ! I have gone through every store and could not find a pair to fit me correctly and they are super stretchy yet comfy
Excelente ropa para chicos y chicas muy cómoda y con lo último en moda para los jóvenes me encanta sus jackets y t shirt es una excelente tienda de ropa encuentras de todo
It always smells really good when I walk into this store. The staff is friendly and helpful. Their clothes are cute and reasonably priced and of good quality.
My all time favorite store! It smells so good! A little pricey but always having good deals, and a clearance rack! I’ve never been unhappy with my outfits from here
Super boho brand and at the same time fresh for youth style. You can find outfits for summer, love the dresses and shorts. The designs of the stores and the service
Love the hip styles they have at Abercrombie & Fitch. I don't shop here often but I go for a quick fix. The quality is really good and lasts a long time.
Love their style. Definitely run a little small and aren’t size inclusive but if you can find things that fit they are a really good store and really good quality.
Yes I shop there I shop online is easier for me read access the quality is good and the price is excellent so I always look and wait for when there is Sales Online
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos