Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have shopped at Abercrombie for Many years and have never been disappointed with the quality or the prices not to mention they are super stylish!
I love Abercrombie and Fitch. They have very good clothes that are very fashionable yet affordable. I love their jeans they are very good quality.
I used to wear Abercrombie all the time! I am a 90s baby. I love the quality of the product and look! But I took one star off only bc of the price
this store is great and the clothing is great quality. they're a little cluttered and pricey. the quality of the store all together is good.
Abercrombie is pretty overpriced. I mostly only buy jeans from there because they feel comfortable to me. I only buy them on sale and on clearance.
Pretty cool styles of clothes. The problem I have is the sizes are EXTREMELY small. The models in some of their stores are definitely a plus too ;)
I'm very pleased with this store because I've gotten a couple of things from there from perfumes of course to clothing and I'm very pleased with it
I do have to say I love their styles of clothing but I feel like they are overpriced and they don't offer sizes for the different types of bodies!
They have this Unisex spray called Ellwood! I always get compliments when I’m wearing it from women and men! Great buy! Mine is basically gone!!!!!
I like this store but I don't shop there often . I own a few shirts from there and they are pretty comfortable. I only shop when there is a sale.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos