Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Pretty cool styles of clothes. The problem I have is the sizes are EXTREMELY small. The models in some of their stores are definitely a plus too ;)
I used to wear Abercrombie all the time! I am a 90s baby. I love the quality of the product and look! But I took one star off only bc of the price
Abercrombies clothes fit my son the best. The clothes are made really well too. We have never had a problem with them ripping or getting holes in.
A bit pricey but the clothes are worth the money. My oldest loves their clothes and it will probably one of my all time favorite stores for my kids
Okay clothes in an over priced store. I like some designs but its hard to get over the smell of the store and the pretenciousness of the employees
I worked here and loved it but couldn't for the life of me understand how people could pay 50$ for a t shirt!. cute clothing but very high prices.
At one time this was super popular at my school but I could never get into paying $75 dollars for a shirt that said A&F on it. plus the sizes suck!
Only for the younger, real skinny type of crowd. And whenever you walk by one in the mall, it reeks of cologne, where it makes you sick. Horrible!
I love this store there clothes are so cute!! I'm 5'10 and 135 lbs and i fit in a medium! They are a little expensive but there clothes are amazing.
Way to overpriced you'd think they make their clothes out of gold however its like the same thread as AE or AERO. Also only made for skinny people.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos