Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
My 2 youngest daughters just started being able to fit into Abercrombie and Fitch clothing. They have great styles for the girls. VERY good quality
Okay clothes in an over priced store. I like some designs but its hard to get over the smell of the store and the pretenciousness of the employees
Abercrombie and Fitch is basically the only brand of clothing I can buy for my daughter. She is very slim. It is expensive, but as least it lasts.
I hate this Company and Everything they stand for! Saying their clothes are not made for fat people! I am 5'10 200 lbs I'm not fat I'm very healthy!
Very stylish and trendy clothes. Love the fit on everything, and the fact that they have a variety of styles. Shop here often and love the quality.
Abercrombie&Fitch has great quality and awesome style! It's a brand that tries to convey a preppy style. It can be a bit pricey but it lasts ages!
Love the boyfriend jeans I bought from them several years ago. Have been unable to find the same fit/feeling since. They held up for years though.
This company's CEO has been very outspoken about people's size and looks. Only wants people with washboard stomachs in his clothes. Staying AWAY!
I like this store but I don't shop there often . I own a few shirts from there and they are pretty comfortable. I only shop when there is a sale.
I love this store there clothes are so cute!! I'm 5'10 and 135 lbs and i fit in a medium! They are a little expensive but there clothes are amazing.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos