Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,447 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their clothes although that can be pretty price at times. They also need more a variety of clothes. I feel like everyone has the same things.
Wont buy their clothes! Not even at a yard sale or wear if given to me. What that guy said was horrible and i will never support him or his company.
I was an employee for a long time so I am biased. The quality of the clothing though is really great. Especially recently with the shift in branding.
Love their shorts, jeans, and sweaters. They're nice quality. Do not shrink when washed, long lasting. They're pricey but worth it for long lasting.
The clothes are good quality, but the price is high. Furthermore, I dislike how almost every shirt/jacket/sweatshirt has the brand name across it.
this store is great and the clothing is great quality. they're a little cluttered and pricey. the quality of the store all together is good.
I love Abercrombie & Fitch! One of my favorite clothing companies and I hope my daughter will love them as well!! Cute clothes and awesome company!
Back when my mother use to by my clothes I hated it, now 10 years later i still hate it. I see the same style of items that are way over priced!!!
I worked here and loved it but couldn't for the life of me understand how people could pay 50$ for a t shirt!. cute clothing but very high prices.
Very stylish and trendy clothes. Love the fit on everything, and the fact that they have a variety of styles. Shop here often and love the quality.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos