Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Personally, I love Abercrombie! I'm constantly finding super cute clothes. Their prices are pretty affordable. I love all the brands in this company!
Love their jeans! I have not found a pair that I have not loved. I'm short so finding jeans that fit is super hard, a little pricey but good quality!
I love the fact that the clothes always smell like the signature cologne very cute. Yes they are an overpriced brand but their sales are to die for.
I bought an overly priced shirt And I only wore it once and i washed it and when it came out of the wash it came out with a huge hole so money wasted
Really expensive. the sizes run small. The store smells like a Harlem Hooker. And after you turn like 23, it is just not acceptable to wear anymore.
When I was in high school the store used to be very trendy, they had a very classic style, I don’t mind wearing them even though I’m in my early 20s
I absolutely love their clothing and perfume! Their perfumes leave the odor all day! I love it ! There clothes! Are one of the best! Love this brand
Amazing place but pricey. Totally worth it. Sales are amazing. Return policy is great Staff are very kind and help you find what you are looking for
I love the style and fit of their clothes and I know they will always have the latest trends..the staff is pleasant and the store atmosphere is nice.
A&F can be way overpriced but if you can get your size on clearance, then you have found a bargain. Their sweats are to die for...so soft and comfy.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos