BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ali G.
This store has some great items but it's too overpriced. I used to shop here a lot but have found myself not wanting to anymore because I've found other stores that are a lot less expensive. Again, this is more of a place I would go if I wanted a certain perfume or something.
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
My son and husband are such a big fan of this brand yes it is expensive but they just love their jeans and the way it fits them they say it’s just comfortable and love the ripped up style I would recommend others if they love to be in style and keep their family fresh looking
Julia G.
Charlotte
Pricey!!! But I love their jeans, they are the only jeans I wear and I will likely never stray because they have great styles and my size is always my size if you know what I mean- they don’t make confusing differences in size per style. Love their clothes, worth the price.
Cheyenne H.
Winchester
I used to really like this store a lot and still do it’s just hard to find clothes that will fit me. There sizes run pretty small/ petite so it can be difficult finding something I like in a size that will work for me. I recommend this store just beware of size issue.
Lo C.
Sidney
I shop here for my boys. We love their clothing. Some of it can be pricey, but their sales are amazing! My only complaint is that it all kind of looks the same. They haven’t changed it up much since I was a teen and wearing the brand. I do appreciate the fact that they’ve added bigger sizes for the kids who aren’t tiny.
Brittany A.
This place has such a strong smell when you go in, way over priced, and clothes are made supper small. Like I usually wear medium and large nearly fit here. I don't really care much about this store. They need to expand their sizes. Cuss honey we all ain't a size 0
selina p.
i like abercrombie and fitch, i have one in a mall near me so it’s conveniently located. that is for me and where i live i can’t say the same for everyone esle. i think the workers have been nice and helpful, the clothes are comfortable, and they have the ok prices but i don’t always find something i like when i go there. occasionally i find a cute shirt but more often that not i don’t.
Ashley D.
Selma, IN
I used to love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch and now my daughters are avid Abercrombie shoppers as well. Trendy/Chic/Boho styles that we love. I especially love Abercrombie’s Jeans and Shorts. Super Cute! One small downside... it’s a wee expensive and IM CHEAP!!
Sue L.
Houston
I’m probably too old to be buying stuff from here but I find that they have cute tops. I also like their denim shorts because they’re cut short. I find that a lot of shorts are a bit too matronly for me so I prefer to have the inseam a bit shorter for the summer.
♎️ F.
i love this store. The jeans here fit like a glove and make you look pooping. Well at least for me since I’m more on the curvy side and I couldn’t be happier with how they look on the waste or down my thoughts. I would definitely buy some jeans from here again
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?