Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like this store it has a lot of pretty things but size wise it is not the best. I wish that they had sizes that were more realistic for curvy girls.
I like this brand for certain items, like their outerwear and button down shirts because they're so soft, however they clothes are SEVERELY overpriced.
I haven't bought anything from here I didn't like very well made and although I haven't been in their store for quit a while I enjoy online shopping it
I used to enjoy this store when I was younger however I feel like I have outgrown them for the most part. Somewhat pricey but they do have decent sales
The clothes are stylish and very well made. Love, love, love them. I have clothes older then my kids of theirs the color holds up as well as the style.
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch. Most of the clothes are really cute and they have recently removed the obnoxious logo from lots of their clothes.
You can find anything that this company sells at Forever 21 or H & M for a fraction of the price and better quality. High prices for mediocre items.
Like there clothes, but hate the atmosphere of the store. So loud, the employees are rude, but the clothes don't wear and tear. Expensive though!
They have super good smelling cologne. I don't ever really buy anything from there because it's expensive and their clothes are made on the small side.
I heard about the rude comments on why they do not sell bigger sizes. Look it up if you don't know. After that incident, never ever shopped there.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos