BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
andrea r.
Belleville, IL
I wish I had an Abercrombie & Fitch store near me, because I would be there so much more! I don’t get to shop here a lot, but I’ve enjoyed what i’ve had!
Kasey C.
Oshkosh, WI
Great quality and comfy but it is more on the pricier side! They have a lot of small sizes and they have nothing for plus sizes which is very unfortunate
Tabitha L.
Dundalk
Their stores are always well maintained. I love the quality of their clothing. It’s on the higher end so I’m always waiting for a sale before I purchase.
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
This store is not realistic it doesn't gear to everyone. If you walk by the store the smell is overbearing you don't even want to step foot in the store.
Ashley G.
Macomb, MI
I don't like going into the stores with the loud music and sprays. Everything is ridiculously expensive and I feel that the clothes are for younger kids.
Katie A.
Galion, OH
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
I love there dresses for women. They have wonderful materials. They last a long time and when i dont wear them anymore i give them to my little sisters.
meghan s.
Love their style but sizes are a little small and they can be a bit pricey. I haven't shopped there in awhile becaue they no longer have one around here.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
It's a decent store with cute clothes and A&F have been around for awhile. I don't normally shop there but when I do, I'm pretty satisfied with my items.
Kimberly D.
Lake Waynoka, OH
You basically get micro tiny clothes for a hefty price! I do not purchase from there nor will allow my children. I do not support the image they project.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?