Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I wish I had an Abercrombie & Fitch store near me, because I would be there so much more! I don’t get to shop here a lot, but I’ve enjoyed what i’ve had!
Great quality and comfy but it is more on the pricier side! They have a lot of small sizes and they have nothing for plus sizes which is very unfortunate
Their stores are always well maintained. I love the quality of their clothing. It’s on the higher end so I’m always waiting for a sale before I purchase.
This store is not realistic it doesn't gear to everyone. If you walk by the store the smell is overbearing you don't even want to step foot in the store.
I don't like going into the stores with the loud music and sprays. Everything is ridiculously expensive and I feel that the clothes are for younger kids.
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
I love there dresses for women. They have wonderful materials. They last a long time and when i dont wear them anymore i give them to my little sisters.
Love their style but sizes are a little small and they can be a bit pricey. I haven't shopped there in awhile becaue they no longer have one around here.
It's a decent store with cute clothes and A&F have been around for awhile. I don't normally shop there but when I do, I'm pretty satisfied with my items.
You basically get micro tiny clothes for a hefty price! I do not purchase from there nor will allow my children. I do not support the image they project.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos