Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Hate this store. they cater to one type of person. I am a four in most stores but i am a 9 in hollister and a and f. Their CEO is egotistical as well.
Expensive brand but really nice clothes and the best quality ! I have brought a jacket and a lot of things from them and I still have them they last long
I don't like Abercrombie & Fitch. Their prices wouldn't be so bad if their clothing was good, but it's not. Also their clothes are boring in my opinion.
I like to go shopping to this store during winter i like all the winter clothes they've got here. The winter clothes is so warm and it looks super cool.
I love both the adult and kids Abercrombie men's and boys jeans they are made well and I only by this jeans brand for my 13 year old and 17 year old boys
Their clothing is always so soft and cozy. Minus it being pricey for delicate material I can't help but shop here for the comfort the clothing provides.
I was an Abercrombie and Fitch addict from junior high to high school. I absolutely love the way the store smells. It's a little expensive but I love it.
Love this store they have some really cute clothes. Mid price range and there's usually a sale or clearance area. Their sizes do run pretty small though
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch, they went through a rough patch with their gross CEO, but their clothes have always been great. High quality stuff.
I like their shirts here, however sometimes everything runs small so they don't have my size sometimes. I enjoy their assessoreis like hats, jewels, etc.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos