BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kara R.
Abercrombie & Fitch is a terrible brand. The clothes are boring and distasteful. The CEO is a joke. This is one company I'd like to disappear forever.
angela t.
California
My sister bought me Jean's here I believe and they were not the best but they were good and good mineral I just didnt like the way it fit my body type
Hailey B.
Jeans, I love Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans. They are so comfortable, I would describe these as soft and stretchy yet the perfect skinny fit people love.
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
You can find anything that this company sells at Forever 21 or H & M for a fraction of the price and better quality. High prices for mediocre items.
Jorge C.
This store has some of the best clothes that I own. Even though the things are expensive, they are worth it because the cloth is soft and long lasting.
Toya B.
Patterson, CA
I love the clothes but unfortunately I'm a little to big for their clothes, they don't cater to women with curves, but they have cute tops and hoodies.
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
I use to only wear A&F when I was younger but now the prices are just way to high and unaffordable. Unless you are a size 0-3 this store isn't for you.
Jaime R.
Buffalo, NY
I used to work here so i grew up wearing the brand. I still get a few things here and i like how they have evolved and added black into their wardrobe
Ashley M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Used to wear A&F all the time in high school, when they still fit. Clothing runs tight, a little expensive but really cute! The jeans were my favorite!
Lucero R.
The clothe it's really comfortable. I love the jeans , and the shirts . The sweaters are so soft ,and comfortable as well . I really love this brand !
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?