Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie & Fitch is a terrible brand. The clothes are boring and distasteful. The CEO is a joke. This is one company I'd like to disappear forever.
My sister bought me Jean's here I believe and they were not the best but they were good and good mineral I just didnt like the way it fit my body type
Jeans, I love Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans. They are so comfortable, I would describe these as soft and stretchy yet the perfect skinny fit people love.
You can find anything that this company sells at Forever 21 or H & M for a fraction of the price and better quality. High prices for mediocre items.
This store has some of the best clothes that I own. Even though the things are expensive, they are worth it because the cloth is soft and long lasting.
I love the clothes but unfortunately I'm a little to big for their clothes, they don't cater to women with curves, but they have cute tops and hoodies.
I use to only wear A&F when I was younger but now the prices are just way to high and unaffordable. Unless you are a size 0-3 this store isn't for you.
I used to work here so i grew up wearing the brand. I still get a few things here and i like how they have evolved and added black into their wardrobe
Used to wear A&F all the time in high school, when they still fit. Clothing runs tight, a little expensive but really cute! The jeans were my favorite!
The clothe it's really comfortable. I love the jeans , and the shirts . The sweaters are so soft ,and comfortable as well . I really love this brand !
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos