Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Huge Abercrombie fan! Their jeans are soft and the quality is great! I have clothes from Abercrombie that are easily 10 years old and still wash well!
I shop at A & F for my kids. It's a great quality. My son loves the kaki pants, because they are soft. I like the fact that they handle all the washes.
I love this store i just wish their clothes all ran the same size. My sizes range so much here it’s hard to shop online. Overall the quality is amazing
I used to enjoy this store when I was younger however I feel like I have outgrown them for the most part. Somewhat pricey but they do have decent sales
The store is too strong, the jeans are usually too tight and the sales people are usually not very friendly. Clothes are a bit expensive for me atleast
Ambercrombie and fitch is a great clothing brand for the youngins. My siblings always shop at this store and they have never had any problems with it.
I love Abercrombie and fitch it has one of the best jeans ever, somewhat pricy but they do last you for a really long time so it's totally worth price.
At this store you do not get the best bargain for your buck. I understand that name brand stores are expensive but this one is over the top price wise.
I hated this brand as a kid but they’ve improved quite a bit. I actually have gotten a few swimsuits on sale and have been impressed with the quality.
In my opinion this is over priced for no reason. the majority of the shirts are simple plain t-shirts with a big logo on the front. Not worth the money.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos