BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Helen D.
I have at least 7 pairs of their skinny sweatpants! I absolutely love them! They are so comfortable and slightly fitted so they look classy not shabby.
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
I have no interest in Abercrombie and Fitch now that I'm in my 20's. I regret every spending so much on their name brand when I was in high school.
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
I love Abercrombie and fitch it has one of the best jeans ever, somewhat pricy but they do last you for a really long time so it's totally worth price.
Margaret S.
Royal Oak, MI
Abercrombie and Fitch always has the cutest and in style clothes. I can always rely on them for cute clothes for a great deal. Their sales are amazing!
Nazmeen H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I enjoy going to a&f. It can be a bit pricey but a lot of times they have great sales. I love their jeans. High quality, super soft and comfortable!!!
COURT M.
Clothing is comfortable but pricey. They have very cute jeans and shirts, sometimes clothes are a little smaller than usual but overall good products!
Hailey B.
Jeans, I love Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans. They are so comfortable, I would describe these as soft and stretchy yet the perfect skinny fit people love.
Renee R.
Penns Grove, NJ
The clothes are stylish and very well made. Love, love, love them. I have clothes older then my kids of theirs the color holds up as well as the style.
Liz g.
Such a good jean store. All my jeans are from here and let me tell you their are the best jeans. Love their other clothing such as dresses and blouses.
Donyela A.
Bronx, NY
They cut their clothes too small and I feel like none of their clothes last. And they are expensive for the quality they are selling their clothes for.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?