Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have at least 7 pairs of their skinny sweatpants! I absolutely love them! They are so comfortable and slightly fitted so they look classy not shabby.
I have no interest in Abercrombie and Fitch now that I'm in my 20's. I regret every spending so much on their name brand when I was in high school.
I love Abercrombie and fitch it has one of the best jeans ever, somewhat pricy but they do last you for a really long time so it's totally worth price.
Abercrombie and Fitch always has the cutest and in style clothes. I can always rely on them for cute clothes for a great deal. Their sales are amazing!
I enjoy going to a&f. It can be a bit pricey but a lot of times they have great sales. I love their jeans. High quality, super soft and comfortable!!!
Clothing is comfortable but pricey. They have very cute jeans and shirts, sometimes clothes are a little smaller than usual but overall good products!
Jeans, I love Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans. They are so comfortable, I would describe these as soft and stretchy yet the perfect skinny fit people love.
The clothes are stylish and very well made. Love, love, love them. I have clothes older then my kids of theirs the color holds up as well as the style.
Such a good jean store. All my jeans are from here and let me tell you their are the best jeans. Love their other clothing such as dresses and blouses.
They cut their clothes too small and I feel like none of their clothes last. And they are expensive for the quality they are selling their clothes for.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos