Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It they make really great jeans and chinos, the quality is good and can last you a while is piece of pant. The only bad thing is that they r a bit pricy
Best quality clothes! Their product last forever and it never gets old looking! They have really nice clothes and perfumes and their store smells amazing
I am not a fan. I like their style but a lot of the cute decorative tops/dresses I have bought their wear out (get holes in them or rip) fairly quickly.
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
Para empezar esta no es una tienda muy barata pero tampoco muy cara , osea que tiene de todo un poquito , lo bueno que tiene es que hay muchos especiales
Lovely clothing and accesories. Amazing quality and super trendy! I shop there often and it's easy to order online or go in the store. Service is great
This store has some of the best clothes that I own. Even though the things are expensive, they are worth it because the cloth is soft and long lasting.
I like this store it has a lot of pretty things but size wise it is not the best. I wish that they had sizes that were more realistic for curvy girls.
At this store you do not get the best bargain for your buck. I understand that name brand stores are expensive but this one is over the top price wise.
I love the clothes but unfortunately I'm a little to big for their clothes, they don't cater to women with curves, but they have cute tops and hoodies.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos