Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie & Fitch is definitely catered to teens it's a little bit on the expensive side but that's the price you have to pay for the quality clothing
The clothes are fine, if you can afford them, but I hate the fact that you can't walk within 20 yards of the place without smelling their cheap cologne.
The sizes run very smal. Clothes is made specially for petite, slender body types. If you take your time you can find the right size for your body type.
Beautiful clothing, nice style, but I feel like it never really changes and it's super overpriced. I also feel like the people that work there are rude.
I used to love this store but not so much anymore! I personally hate the new fashion and I can live in the 2000's forever but at least I would be comfy.
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
The only item that I buy at Abercrombie and Fitch is their jeans. I love the way that their jeans fit and hug my body. They make my back side look nice!
Para empezar esta no es una tienda muy barata pero tampoco muy cara , osea que tiene de todo un poquito , lo bueno que tiene es que hay muchos especiales
I am not a fan. I like their style but a lot of the cute decorative tops/dresses I have bought their wear out (get holes in them or rip) fairly quickly.
Me encanta la calidad de su ropa. Puedo decir que tienen excelentes precios, solo hay que saber buscar. Suelo comprar aquí no tan seguido, y me encanta.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos