Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,395 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
No thanks. Expensive, clothes don't fit. Little kids trying to be cool. Do you want to really walk around with a douche brand on your shirt? I wouldn't.
I love their jeans, they are a little expensive but so worth it that's about the only thing I buy there my jeans since they are made of a good material.
I was an Abercrombie and Fitch addict from junior high to high school. I absolutely love the way the store smells. It's a little expensive but I love it.
I absolutely love this store the quilty of clothes are excellent the prices are a little high but your feet great quilty I mostly shop on the sales rack
I use to shop here all the time as i was younger, but i grew in size, and they don't have much of a selection for 'bigger' girls. plus, very expensive! :(
Not a huge fan, this store has worn out its welcome. The clothes are overpriced and not really cute. The stores "Ethics" are pretty terrible as well.
The clothe it's really comfortable. I love the jeans , and the shirts . The sweaters are so soft ,and comfortable as well . I really love this brand !
Like there clothes, but hate the atmosphere of the store. So loud, the employees are rude, but the clothes don't wear and tear. Expensive though!
okay cute clothes but the first purpose of this store was for "skinny people" . Although their clothes may fit me, i still do not support it. Expensive
I have at least 7 pairs of their skinny sweatpants! I absolutely love them! They are so comfortable and slightly fitted so they look classy not shabby.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos