Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their jeans, they are a little expensive but so worth it that's about the only thing I buy there my jeans since they are made of a good material.
This store is not realistic it doesn't gear to everyone. If you walk by the store the smell is overbearing you don't even want to step foot in the store.
I don't like Abercrombie & Fitch. Their prices wouldn't be so bad if their clothing was good, but it's not. Also their clothes are boring in my opinion.
You basically get micro tiny clothes for a hefty price! I do not purchase from there nor will allow my children. I do not support the image they project.
I like some of their clothing, but their pricing and sizing bothers me. I'm not a chubby girl by any means but they definitely cater to the slim women.
I never fail to find something I like at Abercrombie, but paying as much as they charge is absolutely crazy, I usually just wait until they are on sale.
I got their sweatpants, they're comfortable to be in, but very sensitivity to be loose. I put them in the drier and in stead of shrinking they got loose.
Nothing good to say its horrible sizes are for twig sized people and its always smelling like bad perfume and the sales persons are just out right rude
Way overpriced for the quality of the clothing. The only thing I buy from here is cologne for my husband. Their cologne is absolutely delicious smelling.
The sizes run very smal. Clothes is made specially for petite, slender body types. If you take your time you can find the right size for your body type.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos