BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Vanessa Delacruz B.
I love their jeans, they are a little expensive but so worth it that's about the only thing I buy there my jeans since they are made of a good material.
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
This store is not realistic it doesn't gear to everyone. If you walk by the store the smell is overbearing you don't even want to step foot in the store.
Rebecca P.
Tifton, Ga
I don't like Abercrombie & Fitch. Their prices wouldn't be so bad if their clothing was good, but it's not. Also their clothes are boring in my opinion.
Kimberly D.
Lake Waynoka, OH
You basically get micro tiny clothes for a hefty price! I do not purchase from there nor will allow my children. I do not support the image they project.
Lydia B.
I like some of their clothing, but their pricing and sizing bothers me. I'm not a chubby girl by any means but they definitely cater to the slim women.
Kara N.
Greenwood, IN
I never fail to find something I like at Abercrombie, but paying as much as they charge is absolutely crazy, I usually just wait until they are on sale.
Veronica A.
I got their sweatpants, they're comfortable to be in, but very sensitivity to be loose. I put them in the drier and in stead of shrinking they got loose.
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
Nothing good to say its horrible sizes are for twig sized people and its always smelling like bad perfume and the sales persons are just out right rude
Courtny E.
Way overpriced for the quality of the clothing. The only thing I buy from here is cologne for my husband. Their cologne is absolutely delicious smelling.
Josseline F.
Downey,CA
The sizes run very smal. Clothes is made specially for petite, slender body types. If you take your time you can find the right size for your body type.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?