BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
andrea r.
Lewistown
I wish I had an Abercrombie & Fitch store near me, because I would be there so much more! I don’t get to shop here a lot, but I’ve enjoyed what i’ve had!
Mariah G.
I was an Abercrombie and Fitch addict from junior high to high school. I absolutely love the way the store smells. It's a little expensive but I love it.
Daphne L.
I like how the jeans fit. The quality is durable and feels nice against the skin. I also love the there sweaters a huge variety as well as being unisex.
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I like this store and I enjoy the types of clothing they have. I don't own anything from this place because some things are just too pricy for my liking.
Margo O.
Queen Creek, AZ
Quality clothes, easy way to shop, one of the best stores out there. Clothing is affordable. Still have my Jean jacket that I purchased from here in 2002
Kasey C.
Oshkosh, WI
Great quality and comfy but it is more on the pricier side! They have a lot of small sizes and they have nothing for plus sizes which is very unfortunate
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
This place has dramatically declined over the past few years. Sadly, the quality and the ability to stay on trend is now lost to this once amor retailer.
Katie A.
Galion , OH
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am a Abercrombie and Fitch fan since I was shopping at the kids store. The store has evolved and has tried to keep up with the every changing fashion.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
Beautiful clothing, nice style, but I feel like it never really changes and it's super overpriced. I also feel like the people that work there are rude.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?