Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,443 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I wish I had an Abercrombie & Fitch store near me, because I would be there so much more! I don’t get to shop here a lot, but I’ve enjoyed what i’ve had!
I was an Abercrombie and Fitch addict from junior high to high school. I absolutely love the way the store smells. It's a little expensive but I love it.
I like how the jeans fit. The quality is durable and feels nice against the skin. I also love the there sweaters a huge variety as well as being unisex.
I like this store and I enjoy the types of clothing they have. I don't own anything from this place because some things are just too pricy for my liking.
Quality clothes, easy way to shop, one of the best stores out there. Clothing is affordable. Still have my Jean jacket that I purchased from here in 2002
Great quality and comfy but it is more on the pricier side! They have a lot of small sizes and they have nothing for plus sizes which is very unfortunate
This place has dramatically declined over the past few years. Sadly, the quality and the ability to stay on trend is now lost to this once amor retailer.
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
I am a Abercrombie and Fitch fan since I was shopping at the kids store. The store has evolved and has tried to keep up with the every changing fashion.
Beautiful clothing, nice style, but I feel like it never really changes and it's super overpriced. I also feel like the people that work there are rude.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos