BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tessa B.
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch, they went through a rough patch with their gross CEO, but their clothes have always been great. High quality stuff.
Ashley G.
Macomb, MI
I don't like going into the stores with the loud music and sprays. Everything is ridiculously expensive and I feel that the clothes are for younger kids.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
I like their shirts here, however sometimes everything runs small so they don't have my size sometimes. I enjoy their assessoreis like hats, jewels, etc.
Kaitlyn M.
Fargo, ND
I use to shop here all the time as i was younger, but i grew in size, and they don't have much of a selection for 'bigger' girls. plus, very expensive! :(
Margo O.
Queen Creek, AZ
Quality clothes, easy way to shop, one of the best stores out there. Clothing is affordable. Still have my Jean jacket that I purchased from here in 2002
Courtny E.
Way overpriced for the quality of the clothing. The only thing I buy from here is cologne for my husband. Their cologne is absolutely delicious smelling.
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am a Abercrombie and Fitch fan since I was shopping at the kids store. The store has evolved and has tried to keep up with the every changing fashion.
Nicole B.
Luther, OK
I've been obsessed with this store since I was a kid. They have a great selection of clothes perfect for all ages! Men and women! I'll forever shop here.
Daphne L.
I like how the jeans fit. The quality is durable and feels nice against the skin. I also love the there sweaters a huge variety as well as being unisex.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I will no longer shop at this store as they have a problem with curvy people. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes and there is no reason to shame people.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?