Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch, they went through a rough patch with their gross CEO, but their clothes have always been great. High quality stuff.
I don't like going into the stores with the loud music and sprays. Everything is ridiculously expensive and I feel that the clothes are for younger kids.
I like their shirts here, however sometimes everything runs small so they don't have my size sometimes. I enjoy their assessoreis like hats, jewels, etc.
I use to shop here all the time as i was younger, but i grew in size, and they don't have much of a selection for 'bigger' girls. plus, very expensive! :(
Quality clothes, easy way to shop, one of the best stores out there. Clothing is affordable. Still have my Jean jacket that I purchased from here in 2002
Way overpriced for the quality of the clothing. The only thing I buy from here is cologne for my husband. Their cologne is absolutely delicious smelling.
I am a Abercrombie and Fitch fan since I was shopping at the kids store. The store has evolved and has tried to keep up with the every changing fashion.
I've been obsessed with this store since I was a kid. They have a great selection of clothes perfect for all ages! Men and women! I'll forever shop here.
I like how the jeans fit. The quality is durable and feels nice against the skin. I also love the there sweaters a huge variety as well as being unisex.
I will no longer shop at this store as they have a problem with curvy people. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes and there is no reason to shame people.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos