Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,393 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Their clothing is always so soft and cozy. Minus it being pricey for delicate material I can't help but shop here for the comfort the clothing provides.
I never fail to find something I like at Abercrombie, but paying as much as they charge is absolutely crazy, I usually just wait until they are on sale.
I got their sweatpants, they're comfortable to be in, but very sensitivity to be loose. I put them in the drier and in stead of shrinking they got loose.
Me encanta la calidad de su ropa. Puedo decir que tienen excelentes precios, solo hay que saber buscar. Suelo comprar aquí no tan seguido, y me encanta.
I love there dresses for women. They have wonderful materials. They last a long time and when i dont wear them anymore i give them to my little sisters.
Best quality clothes! Their product last forever and it never gets old looking! They have really nice clothes and perfumes and their store smells amazing
I splurged on a pair of stretch skinny jeans and it's one of the best purchases i've ever made. They're so comfy and the waist is the perfect placement.
Abercrombie has high quality clothing and so many cute styles. they are very pricey unless you get things on sale but their clothes will last you so long
Expensive brand but really nice clothes and the best quality ! I have brought a jacket and a lot of things from them and I still have them they last long
I am not a fan. I like their style but a lot of the cute decorative tops/dresses I have bought their wear out (get holes in them or rip) fairly quickly.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos