BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA
I love A&F''s cardigans! Their clothing lines are pretty great in style and love the comfort in all their clothes including pants, sweaters, cardigans ect.
Emma W.
Abercrombie and fitch is one of those stores that you go to every once in a while. Although the prices are great, the style is just not my sense of style.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
I always love to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. First off I love the way it smells in the store. The staff is always so helpful and the clothes super cute.
Love the clothes here. Nice quality it's perfect. However, the perfumes are too expensive and that's not what I care about it's just it doesn't last long.
Kristi G.
I used to shop at Abercrombie when I was in high school and just recently I started checking them out again. I found they have GREAT items at great prices.
Kristean G.
Orchard Park, NY
Abercrombie and Fitch is a above the curb designer. From tees to comfortable jeans you are ready for any occasion. The quality of the​ brand is incredible.
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
Have always loved abercrombie and fitch. Its a very instyle brand that always has the latest fashion trends! Quality products! All my jeans are from here !
Sylvia N.
Tazewell
I used to love this store but not so much anymore! I personally hate the new fashion and I can live in the 2000's forever but at least I would be comfy.
Erica C.
Bloomfield
I love this store for their jeans and their jackets! Kind of expensive but they always have a sale section which is my go to lol great quality jeans !!!
Madiella T.
Clothing lasts for years never really wears out I don't think they should have to improve anything the quality is already great and worth the money spent
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?