Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They have cute stuff but it's always so expensive and it's almost exactly the same stuff as Hollister just costs more and they don't have as good of deals.
I only buy jeans from a few brands and A&F is at the top of the list. They fit well and aren't too pricey and have just the right fashionable touch I need!
They have changed so much! A far more mature brand than before! They have a great variety of cozy pieces! I love their winter and spring collections best.
There clothing is so nice and comfortable to wear I wear there clothes alot. I would get more clothes from there because it fits good and it's comfortable
Im a brand representative at Abercrombie and Fitch. But despite my commitment to the brand, I love their clothes! Sumo comfortable and defines preppy chic!
One of my favorite stores I shop in! Every time I go in there I leave with something! They always get my wallet! Never a disappoint with purchases either.
Even though their clothes might be pricy they have great sales. Their clothes are good quality. Love to shop when they have an extra 50% off on sale items
I think the styles are trendy and up to date. A&F has seriously been branching out, however i feel like this brand is overpriced for the clothing quality.
I used to LOVE their clothing. However, they have not stayed with the times, they're clothing is still outrageously priced, and the quality isn't the best
Have always loved abercrombie and fitch. Its a very instyle brand that always has the latest fashion trends! Quality products! All my jeans are from here !
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos