Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,575 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie and Fitch is a above the curb designer. From tees to comfortable jeans you are ready for any occasion. The quality of the brand is incredible.
This product is to be the must have but I think it's not as good as it use to be. I think there brand is to expensive not for me. But everyone's different.
I am not a big fan of shopping here because of the prices and the sizing. Their sizes a bit small and never really fit me. They do have some cute clothes.
I do not like this store at all. every time i walk pass it i get a headache from the perfume smell. it is to expensive and the clothes are waay too small.
Great clothing , and a great presentation of how it would be worn. The winter wear is a must have for everyone who loves to match to their favorite season
I really will love to see that they do larger sizes on there clothing must of there sizes are pretty smal including the large and for me that a deal braker
They have changed so much! A far more mature brand than before! They have a great variety of cozy pieces! I love their winter and spring collections best.
Good quality items, however I think that it is a very obvious look and the prices are a bit hight. The only items worth buying in my opinion are the denim
I got some roll on purfume which smelt amazing and lip gloss thing which also smelt and looked great on my lips! I hope to come find that fragrance one day
One of my favorite stores especially for comfy clothes, like sweatshirts. I also buy my kids school clothes here. They have become more affordable lately.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos