Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Everything is pretty overpriced. But I have to agree, the material and quality is better than buying clothes at Forever 21. I guess you get what you pay for.
I love the style of clothes that are advertised at Abercrombie. The designs keep up with the trends and are made with higher quality material, which I love.
Aquí compre una chamarra súper buena para el invierno que se viv en Chicago, losnprecios son altos, pero el material es bueno, vale la pena la inversión aquí
I just bought a few pieces of clothing there this past weekend. It was a great going back to school sale. I don't shop unless it is sale time..To expensive.
The quality of their clothes last forever I have sweaters from when I was in high school that could pass a new or hardly worn. I love especially their jeans
The close it's so good and comfortable especial the jeans And trouser they fit so good on the body and they are so cute they make cute outfit I love so much
Bought a cologne for my boyfriend he loves it and he always smells soo good after the shower also purchased a wallet for him & warm thick sweater for myself
I usually buy jeans here and they are very comfortable and fit me pretty well. I don't like buying tops because I don't like the symbol thing on my clothes.
A&F is really overpriced and I haven't really shopped there in years. I do love their hoodies, jeans and some tops. Amazing quality so can't complain there.
The quality of the clothing is alright, but the prices are way too high... I could get the same clothing somewhere else for cheaper and still be good quality
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos