Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have jeans that at any normal store would last maybe a few years. These jeans have lasted me going on five years now. No fading. No wear. Perfect. Condition.
The quality is good, but definitely does not justify the price. Even the clothing that is on sale is a bit pricey especially for the age group being targeted.
I like their clothes but i'm pretty tall and they don't really have jeans long enough for me. I love how cute their jeans are, I wish I was able to wear them.
Love the styles! They always have on trend clothes for a decent price. My favorite thing to buy is their denim-great quality!! There’s always deals online too
This store is pretty expensive which is y I have it a 4 stars. But other than that it's good the clothes are amazing and cute and the employees are super nice.
my daughter loves this brand so when i do go, i shop for my daughter and she wtas always super excited to see what i have gotten her. she is never unsatisfied
This was my first real job in the city and I loved it so much their bathing suits are so comfortable and they go with everything and their perfumes are so nice
Love the jeans , great fit and long lasting materials. Customer service was great in the store as well , helping me through the whole visit and very attentive.
I love the stuff I used to shop there when I was younger, but I walk in now and just window shop. find the kids stuff having more options so its hard sometimes
La ropa es de buena calidad y muy cómoda, es un buen -precio aunque siempre espero la temporada de speciales, en casi todos los mall hay una de estas tiendas.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos