Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,437 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I used to shop here but not much.. When I grew up it was a really popular store. I just don't like the selection now. I still buy some stuff from here though.
Abercrombie and Fitch is definitely a store for teenagers and young people. I used to shop there and they are costly but the clothes always lasted a long time.
I can't live without my Abercrombie Hoodies. Cant. Especially in the fall. I love the brand. I frequently buy men's sizes in the winter for a roomier/cozy fit.
Some clothes are overpriced, but it could be worth it depending on the piece of clothing. I don't shop there often, but I still stop by just to see what's up.
I mean I don't buy there anymore but I was OBSESSED in middle school. The store itself was pretty expensive but they always have stuff on sale for a good price
my daughter loves this brand so when i do go, i shop for my daughter and she wtas always super excited to see what i have gotten her. she is never unsatisfied
The quality is good, but definitely does not justify the price. Even the clothing that is on sale is a bit pricey especially for the age group being targeted.
The quality of the clothes are good, i will give them that. But the price is totally inside, so to trendy thrift stores to get this brand for HALF the price!
The quality of their clothes last forever I have sweaters from when I was in high school that could pass a new or hardly worn. I love especially their jeans
So so over priced. Some of their stuff is nice but I can't get past their prices. I would rather pay that much for a better more prestige brand than for a&f
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos