Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I used to be obsessed with this brand but after some poorly said things from the owner it’s a nope from me. Which is sad because I actually love their denim.
Abercrombie & Fitch have become so out of tune with todays fashion trend. Still stuck in early 2000's fashion. Plus their clothing is not the best quality.
Their clothes are so cute and fitting. I've never once come out of the store not buying something or later on go back to buy something that's on hold for me.
The quality of the clothes is so good they last forever and they have perfect sizes for everyone I find that these are so comfortable and so worth the money
A&F is really overpriced and I haven't really shopped there in years. I do love their hoodies, jeans and some tops. Amazing quality so can't complain there.
I love the style of clothes that are advertised at Abercrombie. The designs keep up with the trends and are made with higher quality material, which I love.
I shop at Abercrombie for tees and hoodies. They have the most comfortable and stylish for all ages. I can look right along with my daughter & Son. Perfect!
I like the style, but not the fit. Being an average sized person you can't fit into these clothes! Not to mention you can barely afford them! Ridiculous, no?
The quality of the clothes here is just PERFECT! They last forever and fit you on point!! I’ve been buying it from a long time ago and I will keep doing it.
I love Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. They always last for years, and they are the only brand of jeans that I buy. The quality it great and they are affordable.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos