Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I buy my jeans and shirts from here! Usually fit me pretty well and really super nice quality! Sometimes a little pricey but you gotta catch them on a good day
Love the styles! They always have on trend clothes for a decent price. My favorite thing to buy is their denim-great quality!! There’s always deals online too
This store i looooove their pants, summer clothes, but honestly is too expensive, it have a good quality in their product, especially the girls clothes but Wow
I mean I don't buy there anymore but I was OBSESSED in middle school. The store itself was pretty expensive but they always have stuff on sale for a good price
I like their clothes but i'm pretty tall and they don't really have jeans long enough for me. I love how cute their jeans are, I wish I was able to wear them.
I love Ambercrombie and Fitch clothes. I wish I could shop there more often. Super trendy clothes , which helps me figure out what is in the now clothes wise.
I think the clothes are amazing!!!! I've gotten tons of shirts from there! I l9ve the jeans and shorts as well! They fit amazing! And they are really stylish!
Some clothes are overpriced, but it could be worth it depending on the piece of clothing. I don't shop there often, but I still stop by just to see what's up.
Abercrombie and Fitch is definitely a store for teenagers and young people. I used to shop there and they are costly but the clothes always lasted a long time.
I like Abercrombie and Fitch to a point it's honestly the same exact thing as hollister just different names. Clothes are soft and made more for tinier people
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos