Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love Ambercrombie and Fitch clothes. I wish I could shop there more often. Super trendy clothes , which helps me figure out what is in the now clothes wise.
I love everything but the prices the prices are wayyy to high even with their clearance items too high would definitely shop more if the prices were reasonable
Clothing quality is just like Hollister but SOOOO EXPENSIVE. I don't understand why it's so overpriced. Though quality and style are good. just way overpriced
I very much love the clothes, but i do find it very expensive, but I'm a very good shopper and buy there clothes very cheap. there are ways to afford the brand.
love love love the jeans from a&f! they last for a while and feel so comfortable. my only complaint is that the tops are always sooo overpriced and expensive.
Love this store for my son😍 He's tall and slim, so it's hard to find jeans that are slim and fit his length. I like to shop online cuz I can find great deals!
there clothing is a little bit more expensive but very cute. this year i bought a bikini, jean shorts, and beach pants, they all fit great and are super cute😘
This store is pretty expensive which is y I have it a 4 stars. But other than that it's good the clothes are amazing and cute and the employees are super nice.
I think this store is unorginal and way overpriced! I only buy this brand from thrift stores or from the clarance rack in the actual store located in the mall.
Great quality!! Every purchase I've made at A & F is a good one! They're clothing is made to last. I've had some staple items for years and I still love them!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos