BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Nicole C.
Gladstone, MO
I love Ambercrombie and Fitch clothes. I wish I could shop there more often. Super trendy clothes , which helps me figure out what is in the now clothes wise.
keli s.
Catonsville , MD
I love everything but the prices the prices are wayyy to high even with their clearance items too high would definitely shop more if the prices were reasonable
Linda X.
Seattle, WA
Clothing quality is just like Hollister but SOOOO EXPENSIVE. I don't understand why it's so overpriced. Though quality and style are good. just way overpriced
Alexandra G.
I very much love the clothes, but i do find it very expensive, but I'm a very good shopper and buy there clothes very cheap. there are ways to afford the brand.
Hannah L.
Keene, New Hampshire
love love love the jeans from a&f! they last for a while and feel so comfortable. my only complaint is that the tops are always sooo overpriced and expensive.
Jer S.
Sunnyside, WA
Love this store for my son😍 He's tall and slim, so it's hard to find jeans that are slim and fit his length. I like to shop online cuz I can find great deals!
emily m.
there clothing is a little bit more expensive but very cute. this year i bought a bikini, jean shorts, and beach pants, they all fit great and are super cute😘
Maria O.
This store is pretty expensive which is y I have it a 4 stars. But other than that it's good the clothes are amazing and cute and the employees are super nice.
Sue Anna G.
I think this store is unorginal and way overpriced! I only buy this brand from thrift stores or from the clarance rack in the actual store located in the mall.
Jennifer L.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
Great quality!! Every purchase I've made at A & F is a good one! They're clothing is made to last. I've had some staple items for years and I still love them!!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?