Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love everything but the prices the prices are wayyy to high even with their clearance items too high would definitely shop more if the prices were reasonable
Great brand and I use it all the time and I bought my mom and sister that brand and they love it and I'm happy that they love it because I like that brand too
I have a difficult time finding clothes in this store but it could just be because I'm growing out of it. But when I do find something that I like - I LOVE it
Love the jeans , great fit and long lasting materials. Customer service was great in the store as well , helping me through the whole visit and very attentive.
The smell of the atmosphere at A&F is captivating and always does the job of luring me into the store. It's amazing and the quality of the clothes are amazinf
I️ always bought from A&F it is one of my favorite stores. They sell amazing clothes that will last you years and are very comfortable! It is worth the prices.
Love their clothing they comfortable.. they expensive but worth it cuz they will last u for ever... one of my favorite perfume is from there too and I love it
Fine quality clothing, the softest material that feels exquisite on the skim, great casual attire.prices are on the higher end but will worth the extra change!
My daughter is obsessed with A&F. They have the coolest clothes. They can be a bit pricey so I try to buy when in sale. They are always having sales.
Absolutely loved my jeans. Best pair I've bought. Definatly buying more! Jeans usually don't fit me like they do and made my body shape look better than ever!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos