BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Christy F.
This clothing brand is a good choice for my daughter's when I buy thrift store clothes. It is so affordable that way and it helps reduce landfills when reused.
Sue Anna G.
I think this store is unorginal and way overpriced! I only buy this brand from thrift stores or from the clarance rack in the actual store located in the mall.
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
This was my absolute favorite in middle and early high school. Now I have realized just how over priced it really is. but granted they do have some cute stuff
Marie B.
I've only shopped her a couple of times and i am more on the heavy hip and waist size so this store is not my first option because the store runs quite small.
Alyssa S.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the clothes Abercrombie and Fitch has, but they are so overpriced! And I don't like the stores either, they are always really dark with music blasting.
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
I really hate the fact that I only shopped for jeans not shirts. It's way too expensive. I feel like only the cool people come there and I don't bother to go.
Alexandra G.
I very much love the clothes, but i do find it very expensive, but I'm a very good shopper and buy there clothes very cheap. there are ways to afford the brand.
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
Great brand and I use it all the time and I bought my mom and sister that brand and they love it and I'm happy that they love it because I like that brand too
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Horrible advertising, horrible size range. Ridiculous prices for clothes that run small. Cologne isn't that bad of a scent but the stores are overly sprayed.
Sofia S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I️ always bought from A&F it is one of my favorite stores. They sell amazing clothes that will last you years and are very comfortable! It is worth the prices.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?