Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,411 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This clothing brand is a good choice for my daughter's when I buy thrift store clothes. It is so affordable that way and it helps reduce landfills when reused.
I think this store is unorginal and way overpriced! I only buy this brand from thrift stores or from the clarance rack in the actual store located in the mall.
This was my absolute favorite in middle and early high school. Now I have realized just how over priced it really is. but granted they do have some cute stuff
I've only shopped her a couple of times and i am more on the heavy hip and waist size so this store is not my first option because the store runs quite small.
I love the clothes Abercrombie and Fitch has, but they are so overpriced! And I don't like the stores either, they are always really dark with music blasting.
I really hate the fact that I only shopped for jeans not shirts. It's way too expensive. I feel like only the cool people come there and I don't bother to go.
I very much love the clothes, but i do find it very expensive, but I'm a very good shopper and buy there clothes very cheap. there are ways to afford the brand.
Great brand and I use it all the time and I bought my mom and sister that brand and they love it and I'm happy that they love it because I like that brand too
Horrible advertising, horrible size range. Ridiculous prices for clothes that run small. Cologne isn't that bad of a scent but the stores are overly sprayed.
I️ always bought from A&F it is one of my favorite stores. They sell amazing clothes that will last you years and are very comfortable! It is worth the prices.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos