Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I CAN wear their clothes, but after the CEO blabbing off at the mouth, I haven't been back and don't intend to. Waaaay too overpriced and just blah selection.
This store is pretty expensive which is y I have it a 4 stars. But other than that it's good the clothes are amazing and cute and the employees are super nice.
The clothes are cute, but their sizes are too small. women with curves are sexier then a woman who thinks she looks good in only Abercrombie and Fitch clothes
I have a difficult time finding clothes in this store but it could just be because I'm growing out of it. But when I do find something that I like - I LOVE it
love love love the jeans from a&f! they last for a while and feel so comfortable. my only complaint is that the tops are always sooo overpriced and expensive.
I love the clothes Abercrombie and Fitch has, but they are so overpriced! And I don't like the stores either, they are always really dark with music blasting.
La ropa es de buena calidad y muy cómoda, es un buen -precio aunque siempre espero la temporada de speciales, en casi todos los mall hay una de estas tiendas.
I love to shop at abercrombie and Fitch, although some of their prices are totally outrageous sometimes you can find some decent deals. Good quality clothing.
Clothing quality is just like Hollister but SOOOO EXPENSIVE. I don't understand why it's so overpriced. Though quality and style are good. just way overpriced
I love everything but the prices the prices are wayyy to high even with their clearance items too high would definitely shop more if the prices were reasonable
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos