Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie & Fitch has nice quality clothing, I shop there for my fifteen-year-old daughter sometimes. I do not like how revealing their clothes are sometimes.
Never liked it never will. Shirts are all the same. Pants are all the same everything is the same. To damn expensive. This place doesn't deserve any customers.
I went in this store once. The clothes was too expensive for casual wear. I like fashionable clothes but don't like paying an arm and a leg for a plane t shirt.
Used to shop here a lot in early high school and then grew out of it. thank god, way overpriced. it is a nicer quality but i don't think it is worth the price.
I love this store but the fragence is way to strong, and they are very pricey. The quallity of the clothes are good though if you wanna spend the money that is!
A & F can be pretty pricey if you go to buy regular priced items. Whenever I shop at A & F its usually always in the sale section which I find most of my items.
Clothes are comfortable but expensive. Workers are generally unfriendly and they spray awful smelling perfume in their store. It is also very dark in the store.
I haven't gotten many things from there because it's kinda spendy and out of my range for what I would pay. But things I've gotten are good quality and are okay
too expensive. The quality is low and my jeans ripped after one time of wearing them. I don't like this store and I don't like green eggs and ham said sam I am.
I CAN wear their clothes, but after the CEO blabbing off at the mouth, I haven't been back and don't intend to. Waaaay too overpriced and just blah selection.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos