BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Autumn F.
Abercrombie & Fitch has nice quality clothing, I shop there for my fifteen-year-old daughter sometimes. I do not like how revealing their clothes are sometimes.
lusky l.
Sacramento , CA
Never liked it never will. Shirts are all the same. Pants are all the same everything is the same. To damn expensive. This place doesn't deserve any customers.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I went in this store once. The clothes was too expensive for casual wear. I like fashionable clothes but don't like paying an arm and a leg for a plane t shirt.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
Used to shop here a lot in early high school and then grew out of it. thank god, way overpriced. it is a nicer quality but i don't think it is worth the price.
Cristina R.
I love this store but the fragence is way to strong, and they are very pricey. The quallity of the clothes are good though if you wanna spend the money that is!
Colleen M.
Randolph, NJ
A & F can be pretty pricey if you go to buy regular priced items. Whenever I shop at A & F its usually always in the sale section which I find most of my items.
Kayla S.
Peoria, AZ
Clothes are comfortable but expensive. Workers are generally unfriendly and they spray awful smelling perfume in their store. It is also very dark in the store.
Lynnae E.
I haven't gotten many things from there because it's kinda spendy and out of my range for what I would pay. But things I've gotten are good quality and are okay
Sarah M.
Westland, MI
too expensive. The quality is low and my jeans ripped after one time of wearing them. I don't like this store and I don't like green eggs and ham said sam I am.
Mellissa G.
Clayton, NC
I CAN wear their clothes, but after the CEO blabbing off at the mouth, I haven't been back and don't intend to. Waaaay too overpriced and just blah selection.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?