Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love the way there clothes for my kids they a slim and long and we can always get good deals for them even for school and for vacation and normal every day wear
A secondary hollister. I love the styles provided in the store. Their jeans are very comfort fitting and tops tend to be pretty basic but cute at the same time.
Well I went to this twice and the customer service was horrible, they had attitudes and for the amount of money I was spending I should of gotten better service
The store is usually dark and filled with the stench of their cologne. Their clothes are very overpriced but good quality. I do splurge here every now and then!
This store is so full with good quality clothes. I have jeans that have lasted me years. Although it is a little expensive for some peope, it's worth the price.
I went in this store once. The clothes was too expensive for casual wear. I like fashionable clothes but don't like paying an arm and a leg for a plane t shirt.
Up to date on trends, I can always find something cute that I want when I walk in, the workers are pretty nice, and the clothing tends to be pretty good quality
Pants quality. Even today as they cut costs through cheaper quality, their jeans/chinos/chino shorts have some of the best quality in the teen clothing industry
Their fragrances are amazing .Decent price .But i do have trouble shopping for clothes for me vut for my husband it perfect the jeans are gorgeous great quality
If you are a male or female from the ages of 11-16, you may still shop here. However, their clothes are somewhat scandalous for the age group that they attract.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos