Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their jeans. Especially their ripped jeans. They have the cutest styles and variety of sizes. And everything always smells good when it comes from there.
This store is awesome! The clothes are high quality material; the price is a little bit over priced but it's worth every single penny because they are beautiful
I've ordered several times and clothing has been great and good quality. I've had contact with contact centre staff and staff in store at both Abercrombie and Hollister of which the help has been 2nd to none and considering I was having support with sensitive sizing the staff in all locations helped me personally, and never once just read out the size chart. They thought for themselves outside the box and made me comfortable. Never had issues with shipping. It's £9 UK to send things back which can be a pain but staff are so helpful with sizing. I rarely get it wrong now with their support and when I was having to order a lot with potential multiple returns Abercrombie dealt with me with dignity and personal support with this waivered and a 20% discount to help cover costs.
Love the way there clothes for my kids they a slim and long and we can always get good deals for them even for school and for vacation and normal every day wear
If you are a male or female from the ages of 11-16, you may still shop here. However, their clothes are somewhat scandalous for the age group that they attract.
Well I went to this twice and the customer service was horrible, they had attitudes and for the amount of money I was spending I should of gotten better service
Abercrombie & Fitch has nice quality clothing, I shop there for my fifteen-year-old daughter sometimes. I do not like how revealing their clothes are sometimes.
I purchased a shirt from this store And I lived it and peace had it for quite some time the only downside of this store is the prices they ate way too expensive
Pants quality. Even today as they cut costs through cheaper quality, their jeans/chinos/chino shorts have some of the best quality in the teen clothing industry
Up to date on trends, I can always find something cute that I want when I walk in, the workers are pretty nice, and the clothing tends to be pretty good quality
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos