Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I do shop here for my 14 year old son, its quite pricey, but I shop on line, and buy from clearance. But I will say the colonel they sell is hypnotic, I love it
I purchased a shirt from this store And I lived it and peace had it for quite some time the only downside of this store is the prices they ate way too expensive
Clothes has gone alittle down hill since revamping some of the clothing material to be more strechy. I loved when the shirts weren't stretchy and fit perfectly.
I think the quality is pretty good and they have a wide variety of options. However I do think they are a bit overpriced and only shop here when they have sales
Everyone says this store is so expensive, which it is.. however once you wait for their sales (which they have every month) you can really get some great deals!
This store is so full with good quality clothes. I have jeans that have lasted me years. Although it is a little expensive for some peope, it's worth the price.
A secondary hollister. I love the styles provided in the store. Their jeans are very comfort fitting and tops tend to be pretty basic but cute at the same time.
This store is awesome! The clothes are high quality material; the price is a little bit over priced but it's worth every single penny because they are beautiful
Pants quality. Even today as they cut costs through cheaper quality, their jeans/chinos/chino shorts have some of the best quality in the teen clothing industry
Love the way there clothes for my kids they a slim and long and we can always get good deals for them even for school and for vacation and normal every day wear
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos