Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Definitely for middle school kids. Smells good but prices are over priced. Perfumes and Colognes smell really good. Must have are the bikini's for girls and for boys their polos.
I really love Abercrombie and fitch so much. They have so many cool outfits. The workers are really nice. The place smells wonderful. The prices are so cheap. I bought my favorite shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch. I would go everyday if i could!
Stuff is over-priced, over-branded, and only good if you're a sixth grader who's looking to prove to their friends that their parents have enough money to blow on a $40 tee shirt
my best buy without a doubt, I'm a mess with my skin care but after this profuct came to my live im really happy, caouse to use my foundation to my makeup evertjing is easy to fix, cause he dry pores in my skin so its better to the make up works!! I can have my my skin perfect without having to spend hours trying not to make mistakes. I'm in love!!!
I like most of the styles but I can only buy their stuff from Clarence. Their quality does not justify the price. Overall, I still continue to buy clothes here from time to time!
I absolutely love Abercrombie and fitch. Their clothing line is very much my type of style. They are always so stylish and super comfortable. I love it so much would recommend!
I used to be so obsessesd with A&F. Now, I shop there occassionally and I noticed they're always having huge sales (like 40-60% off). I like their T shirts, hoddies, and jeans.
I always struggle with jeans and Abercrombie and fitch has the perfect jeans. They vary in size and most importantly length they have regular short and long which is perfect for all sizes.
I LOVE ABERCROMBIE. Recently I have not been liking their clothing style it looks old now. My favorite purchase was a romper. It was 78 which is expensive but totally worth it.
The good thing is the products. That have cute jeans shirts and jewelry but they can be pricey. Sometimes costumer service is a little rude but overall a good store
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos