BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Paige K.
Rochester, MI
There clothing is cheaply made and way over priced for what you get, the only good quality item is the jeans that they sell. They are durable and last a long time.
Alecia H.
My kids like the clothing offered here the only drawback is the sizing. Everything is sized entirely too small. My daughter wears a medium/large here and a small/x-small everywhere else. Other than that products are good.
Kristen P.
Never have and never will shop here. This store is for teeny-boppers. Also, after what the owner said about their clients, I refuse to ever step foot in here again.
Avis R.
Phoenix, AZ
This was by far my favorite brand in High School now I only use their jeans and it's because of the quality. I recommend the jeggins they are perfect for the winter.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love their jeans (when on sale), otherwise I think most of the stuff is over-priced for what it is. I have some decent staples from here, but don't shop here often.
Terelyn S.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly, A&F has been going out of fashion for a while. However, their clothes last for a lifetime!!! I have the same white sweater from there for about 5 years now.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Used to hate this store, but they have really changed up their style and now i want everything! the only thing is it is very pricey but they always have sales or promotions which makes everything a lot more afforadable!
I like some clothes from this store but in my opinion they are overly priced. I only buy stuff that are on sale when I purchase here, otherwise I will go bankrupt.
Adrianna G.
Tempe, AZ
The Fabric of Abercrombie & Fitch has quality, you can see and feel it, have clothes of every style, what I most love of this brand are jeans, jackets and sweaters.
Kayla H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
First of all the store is too expensive, especially for its target audience. The clothing is not worth the price and neither is the quality of any of the merchandise.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?