Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
After working for the company for many years I’ve worn a ton of Abercrombie in my day. Still by far my favorite brand of jeans or jean shorts. They fit so well and have the perfect length.
Good clothes. On trend. My daughter (15) always find something that she likes. As her mom, I occasionally pick up the classic T-shirts. It is a bit pricey, but the quality is always there.
This store has trendy clothes that can be worn everyday! They have amazing quality jeans! My complaint is that their sizes are not realistic especially as they aren’t inclusive for people with real curves and they are overpriced!
Wayyyy overpriced for the quality. The stores atmosphere is dark and smelly and I overall unenjoyable. The marketing is sexist and promotes unrealistic body expectations for young people.
Smells so strongly of cologne and seriously over priced. I used to love anything that had this brand name slathered over it in middle school, but it's not my favorite place to shop today
I love the store I go there all the time at my second closest mom is great literally a few weeks ago I got this really comfortable sweater thing and I have pockets and everything it was white and they had it in gray to and it’s so comfortable like all of the clothing there is comfortable I love it totally recommend
I’ve been going here since I can remember love there clothing and the styles they have to offer it’s a little expensive I’ll have to say but other then that it’s an amazing place to shop
I love getting my boyfriends shirts and pants here. He loves them and they fit so good. It is more on the pricey side but I can defiantly say I have been satisfied with all the products.
Nice customer services and AMAZING CLOTHES QUALITY AND GREAT PRICES. so soft and thick, but not too thick. the prices are amazing and for the clothes they have the prices are too cheap.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos