Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
One of my favorite clothing brands. The jeans are a perfect fit, always have clothing that satisfies me; Although their items are a bit over priced, still love their products!
I have never purchased anything from this store and do not plan to. From what I hear they are horribly over priced! I have never heard anything positive about this store.
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
their ceo is a not very nice man, their clothes sizes are all misleading and if you are not rail thin you are not welcome/cannot wear there clothes. go somewhere else and buy, this brand is going downhill. expensive and no longer worth the name
Ok so abercrombie has better stuff than hollister but it's definitely overpriced. hollister is way cheaper so i pretty much never shop here unless they have a huge sale.
Not a big fan on this store! It is way over priced. The employees that work there make me feel like I'm not good enough to shop there. I would not waste your money there
The clothing is pretty good quality, and the style is beachy cute but it is definitely is an overpriced store. Also, the jeans and shorts are not made for curvier girls.
Their clothes are really pricey al to of times but a lot of it is really nice I've heard that they have made comments about people and their sizes so I don't like that.
If the price wasn't so high in their store and if they had better sales than i wouldn't have gave them a C because their clothes aren't bad looking just their price is
I've got several items from A&F. I love there clothes i think they're so cute. And most of there jeans fit so good. Expensive though . My shopping experience was great. And they have a lot of sales. I go there every time I'm at the mall.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos