BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Lily P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has a lot of great clothes and versatile options to choose from. The clothes her comes in a variety of sizes but some are kinda pricey compared to other places like areopostal.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Just don't shop here THE CEO is the worlds ugliest idiot who thinks his clothes should only be sold to popular kids. Plus its way overpriced. Hopefully this horribly awful brand will disappear into obscurity.
Alexis I.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love the clothes from this store. And I also love how good they smell when I get home. I just wish they weren't as expensive. I prefer to shop their sales for sure!
Nicole K.
Genoa, OH
It's been a long time since I've even been in Abercrombie. The prices are outrageous for clothing that isn't even that cute. Not to mention the women's small (my USUAL size) is actually made to for newborns.
Katelyn P.
I like their clothes okay. But they are WAY too over priced. Everyone always talks about how awesome their clothes are but personally i don't like their clothes for the simple fact that they are overpriced.
Ana G.
Orlando , FL
I really like this store the clothes there look nice and the quality is also very good, however it can get somewhat pricey but i would say thats really the only downfall
janet v.
Perham, MN
I like it but tempt reallky don't have clothe for petit girls like me affordable they have a lot of sells half price of 40% off great fashionable clothe super cute and trendy
Sumeet B.
In love with their fierce cologne. Jeans. And plaid shirts. They also have cute jeans. This is the more preppy and classy version of Hollister it’s sister store.
Sam T.
I used to get clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch when I was in middle school because that was the trend. I still love it but I definitely have heard some negative backlash/reviews about the store.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
I don't shop here that often, but I really like their sweatpants because they are often on sale and really soft. Their jeans, shorts, and shirts are nice too. I usually get some shorts there for summer.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?