Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Has a lot of great clothes and versatile options to choose from. The clothes her comes in a variety of sizes but some are kinda pricey compared to other places like areopostal.
Just don't shop here THE CEO is the worlds ugliest idiot who thinks his clothes should only be sold to popular kids. Plus its way overpriced. Hopefully this horribly awful brand will disappear into obscurity.
I love the clothes from this store. And I also love how good they smell when I get home. I just wish they weren't as expensive. I prefer to shop their sales for sure!
It's been a long time since I've even been in Abercrombie. The prices are outrageous for clothing that isn't even that cute. Not to mention the women's small (my USUAL size) is actually made to for newborns.
I like their clothes okay. But they are WAY too over priced. Everyone always talks about how awesome their clothes are but personally i don't like their clothes for the simple fact that they are overpriced.
I really like this store the clothes there look nice and the quality is also very good, however it can get somewhat pricey but i would say thats really the only downfall
I like it but tempt reallky don't have clothe for petit girls like me affordable they have a lot of sells half price of 40% off great fashionable clothe super cute and trendy
In love with their fierce cologne. Jeans. And plaid shirts. They also have cute jeans. This is the more preppy and classy version of Hollister it’s sister store.
I used to get clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch when I was in middle school because that was the trend. I still love it but I definitely have heard some negative backlash/reviews about the store.
I don't shop here that often, but I really like their sweatpants because they are often on sale and really soft. Their jeans, shorts, and shirts are nice too. I usually get some shorts there for summer.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos