Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Use to love this brand and wear it all the time I cant really anymore because they run a bit small and I have a bigger chest and hips since having my son a year ago.. really sucks thou
My favorite store to purchase jeans. May be more than Hollister but its worth it. Fits great on my body type and good for tall girls. Clearance is small but you can find cute shirts.
They make great quality items, their jeans if you can find a size that fits you they last a long time. Their sizes run very weirdly some things are too small while others are too big.
Preppy, high priced, clearance is a must. Love the clothes but only caters to smaller frames. Hoodies are worth the full retail price. They last really long and are beyond comfortable.
Over priced and way too sexualized. Even as an adult I would not wear their clothing. Their stores are almost like a club, very dim lighting, loud music, and scantily clad employees.
The only thing I don't like about this store is their prices. I own a couple things from here and I'm thankful they carry the smaller sizes but the prices are some what ridiculous.
This is definitely a pricey store, but the smell of it probably makes up for the price. Not really, but it does smell great inside. I like a lot of their outfits for a beachy look
I love the Abercrombie & Fitch brand. They produce some fairly quality clothing. However the price points are highly exaggerated. If and when I do shop I tend to only stick to the sales or clearance items.
Stuff is over-priced, over-branded, and only good if you're a sixth grader who's looking to prove to their friends that their parents have enough money to blow on a $40 tee shirt
my best buy without a doubt, I'm a mess with my skin care but after this profuct came to my live im really happy, caouse to use my foundation to my makeup evertjing is easy to fix, cause he dry pores in my skin so its better to the make up works!! I can have my my skin perfect without having to spend hours trying not to make mistakes. I'm in love!!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos