Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really great clothes for my husband but I really don't like the line of clothing they are advertising to young girls. As far as the quality goes though, I love their clothing.
I think it can be overpriced on certain things but they have really good jeans. I usually wait for the sales. The jeans are pricey but they last a long time and fit perfectly
Although I do like their style, the clothes are too over priced and with the reputation their CEO has I haven't shopped there in years. Plus, what 22 year old wants a moose sewn all over their clothes or huge A&F letters (tacky).
Really? I love their T-Shirts....the fabric is soft and comfy....the only problem that I see is the durability, some of my t-shirts were bad...but in general is good!!!!
abercrombie has some pretty nice quality clothes ! They can be a little pricey, however, it usually ends up being worth it. Everything washes nice and lasts a pretty long time.
In my teen years i would shop there not too much because of the prices! but sine I'm a mommy i grew a bit in size and they don't have to much of a selection for big girls.
A great store for basic basic styles and accessories. Nothing special and they really haven't changed in the last 10 years+. but, I do believe they offer military discounts
I'm a size 12 in American Eagle, and I have to say their clothes fit much smaller. I love the style, would be willing to spend the money if they're clothes would fit me.
I love buying clothes here there's always a clearance section at the back of the store and if you just wait a few months the new arrivals will be in the clearance and you can get for a lot like a lot cheaper than the regular price
Will never shop here again. Awful company morals and the clothes are far too overpriced, particularly when you can go to Hollister and get the same thing a little cheaper.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos