BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cindy M.
Spokane, WA
They have really cute clothes but I think they are way overpriced. Every once in a while you can find good deals in their clearance section but I have drifted away from shopping there for the most part.
Alma G.
Gainesville, GA
Love buying my jeans from here. They last and the quality is worth every penny. I order online versus instore because I do not like to shop where the cashiers look at me like I'm too old to shop here.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
The stores smell like cologne all the time which gives me a headache. Sometimes they have cute things but mostly they are massively overpriced and nearly everything Ive bought from there has fallen apart
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
Great store to buy jeans from. They always have some kind of sale going on for there jeans. The people who work there are always very helpful and nice which is a plus when going into this store.
Diane H.
This may sounds crazy, but Abercrombie has the CUTEST stuff... and they are always having sales... so if you wait, you can get clothes for extremely cheap. The quality is great, and with any quality issues for the clothes, customer service is great. I got a pair of gorgeous pants, made of our an intricate fabric. When it frayed, they sent me a new pair immediately. Those are the only pants I've had a quality issue with. All my friends are always shocked when they ask where I got an item and I say its from Abercrombie. I'm currently wearing head to toe Abercrombie, but you'd never know. No flashy logos or labels. My go to place to get on trend clothes, for CHEAP (remember, they are almost ALWAYS having sales... they're having a 50% sale as I write this). Ever since they removed design control from their boneheaded CEO and eventually parted ways him in early 2015, its really taken a turn in the right direction.
Michelle
zion
The jeans are a very good quality. Very good fitting. I sort of kinda shop here often. They're short jeans are my favorite. Kinda expensive but sales are always good. 100% recommend shopping here.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love dresses and jackets ladies. Zone I like pants and jackets knights, men are very good style to use them. I've seen some shops and international I have not seen. Clothes are exclusive. I can say I'm not a big fam but if it is good.
Kelly E.
I almost pass out walking by the store. When I do conquer the wave of cologne and go inside, I find myself thinking about what Dolly Parton once said, "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap."
Brittany A.
I LOVE A&F! Seriously, they have the cutest stuff and it is great quality. I have stuff that has lasted YEARS! I never buy anything at full price, though. Shop the sales, you'll get great deals!
Brenda E.
San Luis, AZ
Love the quality of the clothes, most of them don't really wear out. I'll definitely keep purchasing this brand, one other thing that I love is that you can shop for the whole family at one place
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?